Sunday, April 25, 2010

Buckley


Buckley, the loving, cute as a button, carrot loving, hound-dog-eared pooch that Latin Teacher and I have, is setting an odd sleeping pattern for everyone. During the week he's fine. He will get up (mostly) when we get up in the morning. When the weekend comes around, he seems to go on an odd schedule. Lucky for me, Latin Teacher "says" he doesn't mind getting up that early (meaning sometime 2 and 3 am). So I get to sleep in while Latin Teacher is sleeping on the couch with Buckley on his stomach, legs, face, and who knows because Buckley will think it's time go to potty and then play.

He's so good to me :)

This along with some other reasons (to be discussed later) is why we are going to look at a house today. Our lease in our wonderful downtown apartment doesn't end until October, but we're getting a head start on the home buying idea. Some people are trying to push the tax credit, but I think we're going to get another chance at that anyway. I'll give you the details when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment