Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We're Married!!

So I'm sure all of you know that Latin Teacher and I were married a little after 6:00 pm on Saturday, August 21, 2010. We had SUCH a wonderful time, and were were SO pleased that everyone was able to be there, and we hope you has as much fun as we did.

Here are a few moments that most people won't be able to see (mostly because they were behind the scenes shots)

The Jerky was part of my lunch for the day, Callie and I seemed to think it was fitting

There was almost some crying here, but we all pulled it together...

There will be many more to come, we have to wait something like 6 weeks for the good stuff to come. Our wonderful photographer did post a sneak peek of the groomsmen from earlier in the day (before the bridesmaids and bride got out there in the heat).

I'm going to have some more from the honeymoon soon!

Here are some pictures from the handi-work the lovely ladies at my work did on my last day before the wedding!


This says "Future Mrs. McCants"

Talk to you all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment